Thursday, October 18, 2012

Senior Games


I competed in my second Huntsman Senior Games here in St. George.  I have decided to compete in at least one event in the Senior Games every year until I die.  Last year I did the Triathlon.  This year I competed in the cross country mountain bike race.  It was a 14 mile course over by the Green Valley Gap and the other riders were all quite fit and experienced.  Of course my category is the most competitive since we are the youngest and strongest of all of the "seniors".   Angie, Marty and Deb all came out to see me finish.  And Lexi was there.  She is growing so fast and is a cute little girl.  I placed 6th in my division (50-54).  I was most impressed with the men in the 70-79 division as some of them were in great shape!  Today we are headed out to the lake to get in another fall day of wake boarding and wake surfing.  October is such a great time of the year in St. George!

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

I want it noted that Cara and I were also there! We just had to leave 2 minutes before you finished!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home