Monday, January 31, 2011

Diving in Thailand



Today I took a rest day from rock climbing and went diving. Deb came along and snorkeled. We were in a small group of Europeans and went to two different small islands to dive. Because of the recent rains the water clarity was not that good but the reefs around these small islands are teaming with life. On the second dive I followed the Thai dive master through a "dive through" or a tunnel underneath rock. It was a bit spooky but also a neat dive. The sun came out today and the rain storms stayed in the distance. Now I have a good sunburn. Some people never learn (like me). We hope the rains stay away for the rest of the week. I hope to do another multiple pitch climb in the morning. Deb says she will watch from the beach.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Christian and Angie said...

I am so jealous! You guys look like you are having so much fun! Of course I am slaving away at work! Also, you both look smokin hot and don't look like you are turing 50 and 48! Love you guys and I hope you have a great rest of your trip! We'll see you soon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home