Monday, April 02, 2012

Spring Time 2012




It seems like spring is lasting a long time in St. George this year. We had a mild winter and now a blustery spring weather pattern. Days of warmth and sunshine teasing us along only to lambaste us the next day with wind, cold and snow flurries. I have managed to get in good days snow boarding, wake boarding and climbing all in the same week. Riding my mountain bike is a staple of course and keeps me fit. Rebecca drove home from Iowa for spring break along with her boy friend, Phil. They braved the highways for two days each way and luckily had a great place to stop for the night at Nick and Emily's home. We enjoyed showing Phil the St. George area and all of the diverse activities and canyons and fun places to hike, bike and climb. He was a good sport and let me dangle him from a rope high up on cliffs in Zion National Park. Eric joined me up at Brian Head a few times now that basketball season is over. We had a particularly good spring session of boarding last Friday. I have enjoyed having all of my kids around this year and I really like it when they join me in these activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home