Thursday, October 18, 2012

Beanie


Our annoying black Chihuahua suddenly got sick and died yesterday.  Beanie was a cute little long haired Chihuahua that Debbie acquired for the family 11 years ago.  At first she was so small and lovable but like most dogs of her breed, she was only nice to the person they bond to and that was definitely Deb.  If I tried to pick her up she often would ferociously growl and bite me or at least act like she was going to bite me.  Even so, I was sad to see her suffering at the end and tried to be kind to her. This event caught us by surprise as we expected her to be with us for many years to come.  I still miss our other dog, Mookie who died prematurely a few years ago.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Hailey said...

So sad to hear of her sudden passing. I know Marty misses Mookie as well and Beanie will also be missed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home