Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February Sun Tan

Normally in February many of my free days are spent ice climbing and snowboarding.  Rock climbing is mixed in there on the sunny days between storms and mountain biking is usually kept to spin classes at the gym.  Not this year.  Sunny day after sunny day in Southern Utah with mild spring-like temperatures.  Great for rock climbing and mountain biking and hiking.  Deb & I came back from the Cayman Islands with good sun tans and normally it would fade until about May when we get the boat back out and head to the lake.  Not this year.  My tan continues to build as I shed my shirt on the sunny cliffs around town.  Today was one of those days.  A mountain bike ride on the Barrel Roll trail near Santa Clara and then climbing in Snow Canyon in the warm afternoon sun.  My February Tan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home