Friday, January 01, 2016

Christmas 2015



Another year and another Christmas Holiday!  All of my children and grandchildren were with us this year.  Lots of babies and little kids running around.  Loads of fun!  Marty & I had to work the day shift through Christmas but we were still able to enjoy family time before and after working.  Classic St. George Christmas weather.  A few mild storms with mostly sunny afternoons to get out mountain biking or climbing.  My boys and I got in several good days of snowboarding at Brian Head.  My parents came down for several days and we had a Larsen party one evening.  Not all of the Larsens made it, but that was probably a good thing as our home can handle only so many bodies.  As a family we have many blessings but this year did bring some challenges to each member of the family.  Hope that the coming year will bring prosperity and good things for all.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home