Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April Birthday





Last year I had a grand celebration for my 50th birthday. This year I had no specific plans. I still had a fun day of celebration though thanks to my family. It was a sunny spring day and I spent the majority of the day over in Zion National Park. Deb and I went climbing and had lunch at Oscars in Springdale. That evening my kids all gathered and shared cake and presents with me. We all then soaked in the Jacuzzi and visited. Even my granddaughters gave me big hugs and kisses ( and if you know Cara at age 2 then you know what a special treat that was for me)! We combined the birthday celebrations with Sheri as she is off to Disneyland today. I missed Rebecca of course, but she will be home soon as she finishes up college. The weekend prior I made a trip to Joshua Trip to camp out and climb. I climbed harder and more difficult routes than usual because I was with a couple of friends who are strong climbers. I enjoyed the hard climbs until I injured a tendon in my wrist. I am hoping it will heal quickly, but so far it is slowing me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home