Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Celebrations in 2012



It is always so fun to share Christmas traditions with family.  This year we all made a good effort to do just that.  It was the year where everyone in the family was ill at one time or another.  So lots of subdued looks on faces, but no serious issues.  I had to work the 6 am shift through the Christmas block and Marty of course shadows my shifts as my scribe.  Lots of fun gift giving and playing with the grand kids.  Cold winter weather showed up just in time.  Not as much climbing, but one good powder day up on the mountain.  Fun impromptu Larsen party last evening with my parents and my kids and grandkids and CJ & Lisa's family (mostly).  I am not sure the whole Lowell Larsen clan could fit in my home comfortably anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home