Monday, December 03, 2012

Paddling to Phrang Nang Beach


Up again this morning at the crack of dawn.  We are always first to breakfast at our resort, the Bhu Nga Thani.  A nice session of climbing on Phrang Nang Beach on the "Monkey Routes".  I then had a wonderful Thai Massage before we grabbed lunch and then rented a kayak.  We paddled over to Phrang Nang Beach and around Happy Island.  Deb set a killer pace up front and I could tell that her arm and shoulder muscles are buff from teaching that Group Power class all year!  We did another session of climbing before dark.  Now we are off to sample another Thai beachside restaurant.  "Oh yes!  This is the life"!  to quote my father from years past.

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

I was going to leave that quote as a comment! It sounds like you have found your nirvana. I'll have to post more pictures of your cute granddaughters to make you want to come home a little bit!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home