Saturday, March 30, 2013

Backpacking with Siena

This week was spring break for many people.  Siena and I went backpacking up near the "Vortex" one of my favorite quick overnight backpacking sites near St. George.  My brother Nick came along with his kids, Isaac, Savannah, and Sophie.  We had perfect weather and a fine campfire and a moon lit night.  Our dog Roxie came too and was a naughty thing.  Siena carried her own pack just fine and was a good companion.  I think she even ate things she wouldn't normally eat to appease her grandpa.  I look forward to future trips with Siena and my other grandkids!

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Hailey said...

Sounds like a blast!! Looking forward to the day that the boys and Lexi are old enough to go and have a good time with you guys :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home