Thursday, February 03, 2011

Wee Glad



We started out today climbing at the wall nearest our resort and one that has several easier lines. Earlier in the trip I had Deb try one of the climbs (which I consider one of the best routes I have done here in Thailand) called "Wee Sad". It has a difficult start but is easier after that and climbs a cool stalactite and at high tide is above the water. She couldn't get through the opening moves and became quite frustrated and we had a little tiff over it. So we started calling the climb "We Mad". So today I gave her the cheerleader boost and she climbed it successfully. Now we call it "We Glad". This afternoon I had a pet monkey lick the sweat off my forehead. I was climbing with some hot shot climbers from Southern Utah on some overhanging sick hard climbs when they introduced me to their Thai friend's pet monkey "Harry". He was friendly but I heard he has bit a few people at times. Deb and I finished off the day with a "couples massage" at one of the spas. It is going to be hard to go back to reality in a few days. Tomorrow we have plans to climb and then go on a snorkeling tour of some nearby islands.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

I sure hope Mom is also doing a lot of sitting on a beach because I know that's what she wants to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home